بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, December 08, 2014

"When people disappear, there is no contact."

Take a shower.
Pack your bag in case you don't come back.
Go out.
Walk briskly, let's go somewhere with less people.
Walk and just feel the wind.
Zip the sweater up.
Walk.. until sweat trickles down.
Walk until you're done.

Walk back.
Should I buy bread?
No, we should stop eating.
Oh, it's Jonghyun's My Love.
I don't want to go back yet.
Let's stop for juice.
He's still singing.
Let's take the other route.
This song is sweet. It suits him but not CNBLUE.
The band hardly play that song, I think.

Song ends.
Arrives home.

Should I go up?
Where else would you go?
Somewhere with stars.
It's too windy this time of the year and we left the inhaler.
Okay.
Let's study.

No comments:

Haru & Associates