I am going to go aurora-hunting immediately after the exam but JPA strung us for a 3-weeks clinical attachment at the hospital after the exam, so yeah. Gotta do as the boss says. So I am postponing it after the graduation, but news is the next intake is on 15th March 2015. I am planning to start working by May but who knows when the immediate next intake will be on? We have a program in Malaysia scheduled for April, but with this new announcement.. do I have to run back as soon as I graduate and register for the 15th? Huh.
In conclusion, I am short on time. Once I'm back for good in Malaysia, I don't think I'll be up to anywhere around Europe. Why would I spend 12 hours in-flight? My priorities will shift towards adventure in the East side of the world.
I can't say how my travelling going to be once I start working, but I'll try my best. I will take short vacations to visit relatives or do volunteer works, and hurry become a specialist so that I can go on field work and present papers around the world. But I hope I can make it to Japan in August for the summer rock festival. Maybe 2015 (maybe not) or 2016 once stabled or 2017 after I completed my HO.
When are you gonna settle down?
I can't with just a HO title to my name. Need to be more respectable only then I'd feel proud to stand next to him.
You aim too high laa try lower.
Why should I settle for lower?
You're gonna die a spinster.
Let's formally register for organ donation before that.
Time, huh. I can't believe I am already in the "have money and energy but no time" phase of life. Today I felt like a Kenzo sweater might make me happier than travelling somewhere.
Don't sweat it. I'm writing things down to rid it off my mind. I plan all these things with inconclusive possibility of executing them. It's always more possible death comes before any of these, hehe.
---
Next exam is Monday, Batnah viva (that's Internal Medicine in Arabic) for 20 marks. All these years I will say "I'd rather sit another written exam than go for a viva" but the written MBBCh was that hard I am not even going to joke about sitting for it in place for anything.
Please pray I don't embarrass myself in front of the doctor and a fullmark, please please?

No comments:
Post a Comment