I didn't write that we got a new dean last week. His name is Dr. Fathy Khodair, 25th November 2014, the day after our Batnah Paper 3 (MCQ). No wonder I didn't see Dr. Hussein doing his round in the exam hall..
I forgot when Dr. Hussein took office but it was three years ago. Us Gen08 have lived through three deans; the first was a shadow of a name who we never met, second Dr. Hussein who opened his dean door for us faculty family and the third is Dr. Fathy.
Good luck sir. And well done Dr. Hussein, we are eternally grateful of you.
We also are getting a new JPA officer since Ustaz Zikril is leaving Egypt for good this 16th. He reported for duty on 19th December 2011. Nearly a whole three years. He is the second JPA officer ever sent to Egypt, the first officer was Encik Hazam. He visited us in INTEC and flew to Egypt before any of us and handled the students during the 2011 Mubarak-ousting revolution. Very high respect for this person. And Ustaz Zikril was second, he really took care of us. Even his sons are well behaved and brought up with proper Islamic core values.
All the best ustaz. Thank you for everything, for coming to our burnt apartment that same night with your whole family, for inviting us for Raya at your place and for everything. I'm sorry for bullying Wafi your youngest. Good luck, get a raise and may Allah place you at the best placement possible.
---
They didn't wait for our graduation this February. Ustaz Zikril said he will try if he could but in case he couldn't, he wished us congratulations in advance and will pray for us from afar. Haha. There was a Sesi Ustaz Zikril Raikan Kami Makan Nasi Lemak earlier this morning that I took notes on his speech. I'll post about it later.
Dr. Hussein will definitely come. We love him down to our bone medulla, down to last nucleus, he has to come.
Here I present you his last emails to the official school mailing. No more looking forward to his emails again...

No comments:
Post a Comment