I pity Muhyiddin for using this time of crisis to polish his look with his statement "Najib doesn't have to hurry back, I as the TPM can handle shits". He not only made us lose hope in what little managerial prowess of the ruling party with this blatant show of power struggle during a nationwide flooding crisis, he also made Najib look two times stupider by saying "Najib is a human being, he needs a well deserved holiday" and proved himself as a world-class backstabbing whore.
I have always have a problem with the mentality "asalkan Melayu berkuasa". We're few days away from 2015 and should stop judging people by their skin. See for yourself the Malays sendiri yang khianat rakyat Malaysia. Injustice is injustice, fullstop. People are either good or bad and no one is perfect so the choice to make is the lesser of numerous evils. If it was the Kelantan MB going for an umrah during this time of crisis, I would still be skinning him alive.
My rant is not politically motivated. I am just mad we're not doing better than this at the evacuation and help distribution.
This flood crisis management is downright an injustice to the people directly and indirectly affected. And after the flood subside, let a full report especially pre-flood preparatory and risk factors assessment be disclosed and we will skin those who deserve to be skinned. Blow the siren and mobilize all our resources already!
Tomorrow I'm having my Long Case Batnah for 50 marks and today you have me, in tears.
![]() |
| Najib and his ass (literal and figurative) bared to the world. Even if he comes home with US monetary aid and Apaches, people will forever be sore at him ditching us. |
I have always have a problem with the mentality "asalkan Melayu berkuasa". We're few days away from 2015 and should stop judging people by their skin. See for yourself the Malays sendiri yang khianat rakyat Malaysia. Injustice is injustice, fullstop. People are either good or bad and no one is perfect so the choice to make is the lesser of numerous evils. If it was the Kelantan MB going for an umrah during this time of crisis, I would still be skinning him alive.
My rant is not politically motivated. I am just mad we're not doing better than this at the evacuation and help distribution.
This flood crisis management is downright an injustice to the people directly and indirectly affected. And after the flood subside, let a full report especially pre-flood preparatory and risk factors assessment be disclosed and we will skin those who deserve to be skinned. Blow the siren and mobilize all our resources already!
Tomorrow I'm having my Long Case Batnah for 50 marks and today you have me, in tears.



No comments:
Post a Comment