I need to take my mind off my frustration with my progress in studying Surgery. Earlier today I heard a cover version of The Beatles - Yesterday and the opening described my condition. "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay."
So please allow me this post. Thanks.
---
Earlier my housemate received a bouquet of flowers from her adik usrah and I thought how girls have been marketed as love to receive flowers. Romantic equals flower.
I'm not into flowers but I can't really vouch for that, it's not like I have ever received flowers romantically. And I can't imagine receiving flowers in that manner since the type I like doesn't give out flowers freely, haha (JH!). But I appreciated people giving me flowers in the past. Pipah my then-roommate gave me a rose from her birthday bouquet and I diligently changed its water until it die.
I looked to my roommate's table and stared at the bouquet of carnation in a jar of water. It's blue and yellow and did light up the table. I turned to mine and there's Akagi the gorilla and Buaya the croc Nici on my board.
I came to the conclusion that I like animals and trees better than flowers. In fact I bought two books on tree and leaves. I would definitely appreciate potted plants more than bouquet of flowers. Cherry tomatoes!
Speaking of potted plants, Zetsu the aloe vera Kak Milah left me as a heirloom is withering day by day. I last watered it a week ago and it appeared cachexic. Before that it was probably months ago... sorry Zetsu-kun.
He's sitting in the balcony that's why! I need to put him on my table.

No comments:
Post a Comment