Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida is a good read. It's very light-hearted, matured despite the mains are middle-schoolers (rekindles me hope in Japanese society), and I like the pace. It's a Seinen and Slice of Life. Not a Shoujo, haha.
I'm always picky when it comes to the heroine and thus limit the manga I read, but Saya-chan really is admirable. She likes reptiles, she approaches the person she likes respectably and their relationship proceed with walking home and talking about random stuffs. That time when Takumi-kun was troubled about something, she sensed it but didn't pester him and I assumed he found peace in simply being with her. The kids are well-brought up and the adults are around. I've read too many mangas hailing friendship but not family, it sucks.
Shoujo can really test my patience. I told a junior I will recommend good Shoujo to him, poor kid (hi Azri) considered Ao Haru Ride as the best Shoujo and I'm like, dude come on mangas are better than that! But I'm having a hard time shortlisting. The ones worth recommending are either Seinen or Josei, haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment