بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Praise my brain

I'm a logical person and at my best I am rational. I highly appreciate brilliance, witty banter, sarcasm and the likes.

So if you want to lie to me, do so in a brilliant way that makes me appreciate the complexity and the intelligence you put into lying. Make me impressed at your elaborate effort and I will laugh at it, you might even be forgiven for attempting to lie in my face. Otherwise I will be homicidal that you are insulting my intelligence by thinking I will fall for such shit.

I'm only asking you to think before you speak. Nothing insult me more than an insult to my intelligence. It's not even that high in the first place so it can't be that hard to fork out the effort.

But of course, honesty is always easier. No need to think about it. Boring, but the best.

No comments:

Haru & Associates