I felt like Dr. H is noting me for our joblist. Like when patient was for CVL and then he who stood to my left with three other HOs between us, turned to me and addressed me to prepare all needed equipments and to assist him.
And when post OGDS patient was having low BP and he picked me out of the other Black HOs at the counter to instruct me to monitor her BP hourly and to inform him if remain low for three readings.
"Okay boss."
"If persistent low BP, patient for CVL."
"Doktor pasang?"
"Atiqah buat terus la." He grinned.
"Ye beres bos," I replied him with my yeah-right face.
And when today, we finished round and he was heading for OT. He asked us who was the HO for OT today and then,
"Atiqah. Masuk OT?"
It felt very much like an invitation. But I had an assessment right after that so I couldn't be in the OT. I looked at him, wanting to take up on his offer but...
"Hasmira masuk. Tu dia dah kat luar."
I want to keep being noted...

1 comment:
I want to :(
Post a Comment