بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Wong once gave me gula-gula Hacks when I was having URTI and he said Hacks means "hanya aku cinta kau seorang" kah3

That morning we had clinic. I went through the OT book to book a date for PCNL as ordered by Dr. Hafiz, but macam dah penuh je. I showed to Dr. Hafiz.

Dr. Hafiz: Ni boleh isi.
Me: Tapi kan penuh.
Dr. Hafiz: Ni tiga ni dah postpone la sayang...

He said that in his usual patient tone and I held in my snigger. Dr. Omar next to me was obviously disturbed.

"Geli aku dengar mu panggil dia sayang," he said a few seconds later after what appeared to be holding in his gagging.

I wasn't. So far in Surgery, people addressed me as "my dear", "darling" or "sayang" after I've been silly, so I've equated such term with "I'm being  patient with this kid". So I got the date booked and went off to finish consulting my patient.

Dr. Omar to Dr. Hafiz: Hafiz bakpo mu buli Atiqah nyo?
Me: Saya tak rasa dibuli pun?

See I am such a nice workaholic kid, bwahahaha.

No comments:

Haru & Associates