بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Abe Din

We have this 51 years old patient in the ward who insisted we call him Abe Din, which by default I wouldn't because of his age. Anyway, today we observed Wong doing a procedure on him so we all gathered and chatted with Abe Din.

Abe Din called me "Kecik" because of my size. Wong told him to call me by my pretty name "Tiqah" but Abe Din said the name is not pretty at all and he will call me Kecik as he liked. I grinned helplessly at them.

Later I secured his line with 3M as per requested by Abe Din and we talked a bit. He called me Tiqah and referred to himself as pakcik.

I guess I'll forever be the kid.

No comments:

Haru & Associates