بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"I'm not your boss."

In OT today Dr. Omar tried to increase the height of the drip stand but he was unable to. It needed height and strength. Everyone laughed at him (I didn't, I was more interested in Mr. Goh doing the procedure) so he turned to me standing next to him and said "Awak la pulak try."

Being the obedient kid I am I immediately do as he said, I somehow didn't register his exasperated sarcasm. I tried to increase the height of the drip stand despite the scrub nurse telling me not to because even Dr. Omar didn't manage to (basically she meant I'm shorter and weaker than Dr. Omar). While doing so I barely heard Dr. Omar telling me I was humiliating him by trying to do what he physically failed to, and I have to compensate by belanja him makan. But since I was focused on my task, I didn't comment on what he said. I'm really a silently working kind of person and it's not my fault he has a scrawny built and his somewhat emo mood.

As expected, I failed. Dr. Haziq came and successfully increased the height of the drip stand. Well he is bulkier and taller than Dr. Omar so it was a given. Dr. Omar then asked Dr. Haziq to belanja him makan.

No comments:

Haru & Associates