بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, October 03, 2015

Hepatoma

Harini off. Isnin ni ramai geng start PTM so I was on WhatsApp with Ara. Suddenly a notification came as new message from one of my bosses.

My mind rushed with several thoughts:
1. Good God what did I do!!
2. Did I forgot a job at work? Tapi semalam lagi aku off.
3. Ada patient yang aku pernah review collapse and it was because I didn't note any abnormalities ke?
4. Gaaaah ape aku dah buat!!

I automatically read his message despite he was just on his polite greetings. Please I don't usually do this. Then came the third line:

"Dah call ke patient hepatoma tu?"

I breathed. Hahaha. And quickly reassured my boss of the details of me doing what he asked me on Thursday.

Boss said thanks and as usual I replied no problem. But he shouldn't have. Next time boss thank me, I'm gonna tell him about لا شكر على واجب.

No comments:

Haru & Associates