So! I was on my way to Plastic class at 12pm, walking with Wani pass the old library, talking about things and thinking when would I eat since I haven't anything since 10pm last night.
We turned towards right at in front of the library door when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar figure walking towards us. He raised his smile in recognition and I reflexively turned to my left to face him.
I called out his name excitedly, super happy to see his smile. "How are you!!"
"Fine fine," his hand in a humble salute.
We all kept on walking in our respective destinations, but this is not just a simple crush here. I turned around, stopped walking and took my sunnies off. Oh God if only I had my specs on!
"Are you doing well, doctor?"
"Yes I am, how about you?"
"Yeah we're doing great," Oh no I felt shy, I had so much to say, I really missed this guy. "See you."
Smiles and we turned our back to each other. I squirmed to Wani. "My whole day is brightened!!"
And proceeded to gush super fangirl style. How I really missed our class with him, how I hated when cat got my tongue when facing the people I really love and admire, how I envied Khadijah for being able to freely talk with whoever she wanted. Wani simply chuckled at my antic.
As soon as I got to my seat in Plastic, I turned to Umair.
"Guess who I just met!" With a stupid grin.
"Dr. Mostafa?"
Who? Oh right Department 11B's.. yeah I fancy that guy but we're talking about love here!!
"Someone who totally brightened up my whole day. Nothing no one can do to ruin today!"
"Who was it that made Hana cry the other day?" Humairah asked.
Umair exclaimed his name and I nodded hopelessly. My excitement reduced me to a blubbering idiot who described the encounter in total with hand gestures, grinned and squirmed and nearly jumped and all those things a refined lady wouldn't make.
"Look at this excited monkey," Umair and the others laughed at me. Ahh who cares. "Did you hugged him?"
"I wish! If only I was his daughter-in-law or a guy. Damn if I was a guy I would have hugged him."
And proceeded to squirm in my seat some more.
---
1.45pm and we took a picture with Dr. Hameed Qadri since it was our last day in Plastic Department and tomorrow we will have our exam. Exited the department and my stomach growled.
Oh I forgot I haven't eaten. Okay let's find you some food.
Walked with Nisa towards our lecture hall. Talked to her how I was thinking of naming my second son after this favourite doctor of mine but I really liked the name Nasrullah, inspired by one of the seniors I respect.
"Just name the third son Nasrullah."
"So you mean I have to have three sons? What if I have all girls, it's going to take a while- Oh God. It's him."
We were passing in front of the Lecture Hall A and somehow I caught a sight of him discussing with an Egyptian girl. My my, aren't your radar in full-function today.
"Stop Nisa stop. I need to take a picture."
"Cmon Hana," Nisa laughed. "This is embarrassing."
"No no it won't," I quickly had my handphone out. "Stand beside me, it'll look like two girls taking a selfie, nothing weird. I'll just take a behind-shoulder shot of him."
She laughed and played along.
"Ahh this spot here is bad. We need to change." I dragged her to the benches in front of the Anatomy Department.
"You're really in stalker mode you know."
"No, it's not like I stalked him here. A simple encounter. There. Okay, done."
♥v♥
"Now what were we doing? Ah yes, lunch and lecture."

1 comment:
Hahahahah wtf you're so stupid
Post a Comment