بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Wake up and chase your dream

After running around doing things they finally decided that I had proven myself thus warrant an honour. I stood there waiting to be officially handed the certificate and while doing so, scrutinised the blue passport-like certificate that was in a classy leather document holder. I made a few comments on the item.

"Don't complain, just come here and receive your certificate," a voice reprimanded me softly. I looked up. It was the dean, officiating.

He handed me the certificate formally and he stooped down for a hug. It was warm and comfy, the belly fat was really pleasing. We let go and I made a few comment to the other official.

And then I woke up and noticed the ample time for the 7am class. After such traitorous dream, how could I sleep in?

I miss my dad.

No comments:

Haru & Associates