I'm so full of hatred right now and should lay off online and go punch walls instead, but since I'm a stubborn mule I will do as I like.
First we have the dentist thing last night. Then I couldn't sleep until 4am and didn't even get four hours of sleep. When I wake up there's blood stain in my mouth and I consulted Bro. I felt sorry for him because whatever he advised are all dental manipulation, something I'm too chicken to attempt. If I'm not going to listen, why bother him and ask for a consult? I decided to not bother him anymore and so there goes my only trustworthy ally in this demise.
Then I received a message about my recent transaction which confused me and whatever angst I had turned into full-fledged homicidal.
I'm nice and will do favours when asked for but unfortunately I'm a stupid idiot who can't say no and will always angst about it later. Money has always confuse me and even worse exchange rates. I hate dealing with exchange rate because it is so dynamic and the bank doesn't quote XE rates which is the core of friendly transaction. The bank charges me in RM, that's why I want RM and not other foreign currency.
I'm not doing a business here and will insist on the exact amount. It's no problem at all when the exact amount repaid is in RM but hell confuses me when in foreign currency. I could end up gaining few ringgit from them but most of the time I end up a few ringgit short, usually in the puluh range. Even worse when it's a major transaction when you think USD1000 charges me RM3300 but it's actually RM3400. It clashes between not wanting to be a berkira ass (what is berkira in English?) and feeling cheating monetary rights.
I could think of few ways out of this, like quoting the bank's exchange rate for repayment instead of XE next time, but there will be no next time. No. Enough of this angst.
And I hate people. I wish they leave me alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment