(1) buy fresh chicken, heaps of vegetables and random groceries
The pakcik misunderstood me and I ended up with 2 kgs of deboned chicken breast worth LE84. That's double the price of the usual bone-intact chicken breast.. Oh well.
The pakcik misunderstood me and I ended up with 2 kgs of deboned chicken breast worth LE84. That's double the price of the usual bone-intact chicken breast.. Oh well.
(2) cook
Today's dinner is Lazy Hana's soy sauced pasta in chicken and vegetables soup.
Today's dinner is Lazy Hana's soy sauced pasta in chicken and vegetables soup.
(3) eat out at Tahrir and buy books at AUC
While I was cooking, two housemates went out and another binge-sleep.
While I was cooking, two housemates went out and another binge-sleep.
(4) do laundry
Housemate.
Housemate.
(5) play pranks on housemates
Me me me me! Jiha got annoyed. It is very important to annoy Jiha.
Me me me me! Jiha got annoyed. It is very important to annoy Jiha.
Also today I annoyed Ume during the exam because I needed the bathroom but I don't know where it is. So I stuck to her and went "I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee" (I am good at repetiting words real fast) she finally turned to me with a glare "senyap dulu boleh?" and walked me to where the bathroom is.
(6) watch the Song Triplet
And I share the same sentiment as everyone else, as in "I want a husband like Ilkook-ssi and make adorable babies like Daehan, Minguk, Manse!"
And I share the same sentiment as everyone else, as in "I want a husband like Ilkook-ssi and make adorable babies like Daehan, Minguk, Manse!"
So it means I have to be as awesome and contributing as their mother the judge first. It goes with my current principle when it comes to marriage: Be great to stand proudly by his side.
(7) jump around humming songs
I am getting better at this pocong-imitating. "Jumping in the back~ground~" while Jiha stared at me half-amused.
I am getting better at this pocong-imitating. "Jumping in the back~ground~" while Jiha stared at me half-amused.
(8) go out late just to buy chocolates, Chipsies and yogurt
This is not exactly 24. I passed the mirror on my way down and I looked like a kid. Well come to think of it everything I do is not 24. Except sitting for final MBBCh.
This is not exactly 24. I passed the mirror on my way down and I looked like a kid. Well come to think of it everything I do is not 24. Except sitting for final MBBCh.
(9) practice handstand
This is hard. May be easier once I lose my kgs.
This is hard. May be easier once I lose my kgs.
(10) thorough facial
Starts with washing the face, manually stripping out blackheads, thorough facial scrubbing and I don't know what's next, I already stopped jumping behind housemate and went inside Jiha's cold room (her socket just busted and there's no other socket left to plug the heater) to start my project, which is our next points.
Starts with washing the face, manually stripping out blackheads, thorough facial scrubbing and I don't know what's next, I already stopped jumping behind housemate and went inside Jiha's cold room (her socket just busted and there's no other socket left to plug the heater) to start my project, which is our next points.
(11) watch Malay telemovies
Adakun watches Zahira and earlier Jiha played the OST on Youtube. I wasn't impressed by the music and so I took over her iPad and played Ajikan live Kimi to Iu Hana. Currently their are watching Istikharah Cinta which sounds too lame for my cool self.
Adakun watches Zahira and earlier Jiha played the OST on Youtube. I wasn't impressed by the music and so I took over her iPad and played Ajikan live Kimi to Iu Hana. Currently their are watching Istikharah Cinta which sounds too lame for my cool self.
"Kalau tak nak gaduh dengan I, you senyap." See what I'm talking about? WHY ARE WE NOT WATCHING COLD-BLOODED THRILLER.
(12) come up with a video for batch programme with a deadline of 16 hours
It should have been longer, but you know, procrastinating, procrastinating. The girls are sending me pictures as I requested but the influx of messages on my WhatsApp, Telegram and FB overwhelmed me so I have to run from it all.
It should have been longer, but you know, procrastinating, procrastinating. The girls are sending me pictures as I requested but the influx of messages on my WhatsApp, Telegram and FB overwhelmed me so I have to run from it all.
(13) draft down video ideas and stop halfway to read John Maxwell and then ditched the book to write this post, all the time looping The Vamps
I am lazy. And I have attention deficit problem.
I am lazy. And I have attention deficit problem.
(14) got scolded for wearing lenseless frame
"Hish boleh tak cabut spek tu?" MamaLin complained when she came to my place this afternoon, so I took off my spec and threw it on the floor. It slid, it was cool! Later I discovered scratches on the frame, ah my fault. Sorry Frame-san.
"Hish boleh tak cabut spek tu?" MamaLin complained when she came to my place this afternoon, so I took off my spec and threw it on the floor. It slid, it was cool! Later I discovered scratches on the frame, ah my fault. Sorry Frame-san.
Just now Jiha suddenly glared at me. "Aku tak faham budak ni. Kat luar memang la pakai sebab tak nak orang tahu, tapi kat rumah pun nak kena pakai jugak ke?"
"Bile pakai, ana rasa pandai." Grinned. I always wear my spectacles at school and when I study, so it is an item associated with focus and hard work (Haru-style hard work I mean) and I was supposed to work on the video, right.
The room barked in laughter. Kah3 so fake this kid.
(15) edit posts
I've edited twice and an hour has since lapsed and as expected, no progress on the video. Gaah why am I so lazy!
I've edited twice and an hour has since lapsed and as expected, no progress on the video. Gaah why am I so lazy!
(16) do EQ quizzes
Both are correct. I like observing human more than interacting with them but when I do, I do it well.
Both are correct. I like observing human more than interacting with them but when I do, I do it well.

No comments:
Post a Comment