Today after the 100 Marks Short Case exam I went to Ara's to play with their cats. Smokey (I keep calling her Shadow for some reason) is heavily pregnant again and she is a good girl as always. Xiahki is so big I didn't even attempt holding him. He is like a small Husky now.
Kakak has some sort of eye infection that makes her eyes all red and swollen, like she cried herself buckets. I feel sorry for her and Syaimaa is going to bring her to a vet soon. She's a good girl and came to me for a petting before curling on Ara's books for a sleep.
They have a 4 months old triplet named Daehan, Minguk and Manse. Daehan is a cheeky kitten who doesn't behave like the real Song Daehan. I like his coat colour.
Manse is aptly named and he played catch with the string of my blouse. I leaned on the wall and just let him bite and hung himself on my skirt to reach the string. Only when I was leaving that I realised I let him make holes in my skirt. It's frayed where he hung himself and it's my only good black skirt, hahaha. I really should just stick to jeans.
Minguk is.. the cutest. She's docile and behave well and stayed on my lap as I stroke her. She even saw me to the door.

No comments:
Post a Comment