As mentioned in the previous post, we had a day-trip to Alex yesterday. Instead of taking a microbus back, we stowed away on the 5pm train to make it back in Cairo by dusk. We already missed Saturday's impromptu class so we didn't want to miss Sunday.
And this morning, we just received the news that class was cancelled for today, tomorrow, and day after. At that news, I simply went flat and spineless. My day seemed bleak. I hate ironies.
But the reason class be cancelled must be because sir was super extra busy. So I should get up and celebrate today's extra-business by being super extra productive...
I need to grow some spine.
---
I don't want to go back to Malaysia yet. Or at all. But going back is to honour my family's love for me, so I must. I bought the tickets way earlier was to ensure mom that I really am coming back.
Guys, see how much I love you here? If anyone dares complain I'm not doing enough I will smack their heads.

No comments:
Post a Comment