بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Silver ring on right middle finger

Yesterday I bought a new spectacles frame from a peddler cart. The colour looked nice so I picked it out. Then I noticed the handle had human pictures on it, the only one I recognised was Che Guevara.

Tacky, I thought. I put it aside and picked up another one.

The peddler came and took the one I put down. "This one is very good," he coaxed and hyperextended the handles. It didn't crack. "It's made of plastic so it won't break."

Damn we need those, Haru said. I remembered my thin metal-framed Ray Ban aviator that sustained a fracture the other day. I manually reduced it but the bent is still palpable. Despite always telling myself the damned thing costed LE450, I never fail to drop or squish it one way or another.

I paid LE20 for the revolutionary frame and went my merry way.

Umair said another person she picked out from the mass was Ali Shaarati, Iran revolutionist. She patted my back for my good taste.


Friends asked why I wear my ring where it is. I tell them it's because it's too big to fit my ring finger. Truth is I bought it to fit my middle finger and a silver, all that to mimic that dude. Haha.. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates