بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

This might be out of nowhere, but when you can't sleep all your demons come to play

I hope whatever she do she will remember Allah and His right as God to be worshipped and our obligations as His servant. For all His mercy and love, we should pay our due.

I hope she always keep with her that we are our parents' lifeline. They raised us well and I hope we pay our due out of love for them.

I hope her heart remains soft and she becomes closer to Allah.

But really, I hope she finds a good practicing Muslim who fears Allah and they get married soon.

---

Because there are times I couldn't device a protocol for what to effectively do in some circumstances, and all I can foresee is me crying out of frustration. I love you kid, and I love our parents, so please let us be good daughters.

No comments:

Haru & Associates