بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

He's like this so I really must do my best, break time is over

He started his class around 8.30 and discussed complications of peptic ulcer while ending incessant calls. We finished the comparison table at 9.30 and upon stressing its convenience and importance, said we will continue class until five past ten. He then gave us a break to call back some few important people.

A colleague ask for help and I've to go see a patient, he said. Wait for me twenty minutes and I'll be back by five past ten.

He grinned, grabbed his cup of coffee brought dutifully by Mr. Samy and ran off.

This guy so busy yet still have time for us. God bless our beloved dean and He ease him in his every responsibilities. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates