بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A hypocrite in love

I skipped class today. Because I slept in at 6 plus because it was too early to shower. I know it was stupid and I would never wake up by 7 plus, but I slept in anyway. Woke up way too late for class.

Felt terrible, but maybe accustomed to it already. Today was a Thursday. Last class for the week. I think for every night I went out to the hospital, there will be difficulty the next morning.

As it was, we planned to go to Alex this weekend. Friend made appointment with the doc on Saturday. She messaged me just now and said "Sorry we're going to miss Dr. Hussein's class on Saturday."

"Miss Saturday's class?" Did she mean Sunday?

"He just mentioned there will be class on Saturday. But I've already bought the train tickets."

"It's okay. Proceed."

But I feel like crying. It's one thing to miss because of own stupid circumstances, it's another when you're made to miss.

---

It's less than a month to going back to Malaysia but I'm terribly missing him already. This is a twisted love confession of mine. Just saying without doing is not love. I'm terrible at this.

God, if it wasn't for the fact I've bought the international and domestic tickets, I'd plead mom to let me stay in Egypt a little longer.

No comments:

Haru & Associates