بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Moments to capture

I'm more a reporter (nowadays editorial inclined) than I am a photographer, but after working one year in BPP and having to deal with my news got published late because the photographer was late with the accompanying picture, I had to take up some basic photography. Just the simple rule of thirds and whatsit.

But the most important thing to photography that I learn is to capture the moment. That is why we must know of the tentatives and any VIPs in advanced.

For a noob photographer to worry about lighting and whatsit it might be too advanced for me, I can only operate the most basic of Photoshop. But to this day, this is the most basic thing I keep with me.

No comments:

Haru & Associates