بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Raimi on The Dot

On Tuesday, I demanded he hand over his book. He did so, through the window, and dash off for the waiting car.

I immediately checked his book and had to shake my head laughingly. I scribbled on his book with a pencil.

Why are you sending this in without finishing it?
The boy was present today and he handed me his book before I glower him any further. He grinned and prompted me, "Teacher, I haven't finish yet."

"Yeah, right." I marked my way through his book. Nicely done.

I noticed he hadn't erase the scribbles I made earlier. I grabbed the nearest eraser. "Borrowing this for a while." I called out and hastily yet carefully rub out the notes as to not torn the book.

I paused midway of erasing. Underneath my scruffily written scrawls was this one word I've never written on his book before.
Sorry.
I grinned and resumed my doing.

Two metres apart, the watching young boy remained smiling.

1 comment:

baby doctor said...

awwwwh...

mits, nak jumpa raimiii!

Haru & Associates