We got a new camera this evening, a Panasonic Lumix. Cost mom [I mean dad] a hefty RM1299.00.
I sort of, begged for a camera yesterday since SRI's Sports Day will be tomorrow. Dad's in KL right now and mom will be working, so I suppose pictures will make up for their absent.
Besides, I've been meaning to snap piccies of those boisterous brats of SRI Aman. They're undeniably cute.
Tomorrow promises to be utterly hectic.
- SRI Sports Day [7.00 - 12.30 p.m.]
- Drop Amirah to tuition [2.30 p.m.]
- Get BDU washed
- Pick Papa at the airport [4.00 p.m.]
- Pay Assemblyman Pak Cik Nik Mazian a visit
- Pick Amirah up [5.30 p.m.]
- Plan for next week teaching
- Finish up 3 Amanah class decoration
- Type the minute for Unit Bimbingan Kaunseling's latest meeting
- Coordinate Program Kepimpinan Pelajar
I hope my barely-there prowess in organizing can squeeze in sleep in the schedule.
p/s: On Monday, Raimi was being difficult. I supposed he was paying back.He took off his tie and unbuttoned his school uniform, revealing a white shirt. Ikbal did the same, except he left his tie half-hanging and unbuttoned three of his top buttons.
I asked them to please, button up and wear your tie nicely.
Ikbal obliged with his trademark "Alright!~".
Raimi, on the other hand, innocently grinned at me and refused point-blank.
Soon he did, after some serious talk. That kid is going to be the death of me.
Raimi and I sort of cease all rows after that. He was still being difficult, though. Coming up to me and grinningly remarked, "Teacher bucuk."
Yes, a c instead of an s.
I slapped my forehead and laughed.

No comments:
Post a Comment