Raimi was disastrous on 22nd morning. Believe me, that lucky boy chatted with Sadiq and Haiqal right under my nose!
After I gave the class assignment, I took Raimi's seat and demanded he sat on my left [Ikbal's seat] so I could ask what's the matter with his mischievousness today. He refused goofily.
"I can't sit next to a girl."
I sighed. Do I need to remind him that he voluntarily stood next to me when he came by the teacher's lounge?
No, let him be.
"Fine. Sit on Haiqal's seat, then."
He obliged, but he refused to listen.
Man.
-----
I wrote the sentence Encik Raimi terlantar di hospital on Tuesday afternoon, 22nd April.
On 23rd, Raimi was absent.
On 24th, Suhana [his neighbour] gave his MC letter to the homeroom teacher.
Creepy.
Now that I think of it, he's always absent the day after I called him of his misbehaves.
Creepy.
-----
Hazim deleted pictures in my camera on 22nd April.
I was seriously furious at his dishonesty.
On 23rd, I demanded an apology.
He asked of his friend to send me his.
Come on.
That evening, he came up to me, smiled and apologized.
"Will you do it again?"
"Wait and see."
"Hazim!"
He laughed.
Kids. Their humour is incurable.
-----
On 22nd, Hazim wanted me to treat him to ice cream.
"Sorry, I can't."
"Why?"
"I can't treat you alone. If the others find out, they'll be jealous."
"Well, just me alone, then. And Solihin."
"Look behind you. There're all sorts of people."
"Okay. Just me, Solihin and Marwan."
Raimi was looking from a meter apart. I sighed and resumed my walking towards Mok Dah's room.
"Teacher! This evening, okay?"
"Maybe another day, Hazim."
-----
On 22nd, I chatted with Ikbal by the canteen. Haziq [his 8-y-o brother] came from behind and hugged his neck.
I lit up. Took out my camera.
"Adik, run!"
"Ikbal, why are you shooing Haziq? I wanna take pictures of you both!"
"No! Butok, go play somewhere else!"
"Haziq, come here! Hug Ikbal's neck like you just did."
Haziq ran off towards the shoes rack and left me with a grin. Ikbal laughed manignly.
For the record, he refuse any attempt of taking pictures with his younger brother. Because Haziq is about an inch taller than him.
Laugh, people. Laugh.
-----
On 21st, Raimi was the imam for the Tahap 1 Zohor prayer.
On 22nd, it was Ikbal.
"Teacher, I was the imam during the prayer!"
"Yes, Ikbal. I heard you reciting. It was great."
He laughed.
Kids. Them and their fetish for praises.

1 comment:
new layout!
coolio.. ^^
Post a Comment