Today's Program Kepimpinan Pelajar and Program Motivasi Jati Diri went smooth with countable glitches and I am happy.
And also exhausted. I had my two-hour kip after an hour of House.
And also exhausted. I had my two-hour kip after an hour of House.
The invited speaker [Kak Fatimah] addressing the crowds of Program Kepimpinan Pelajar.
Adam, Hazim, Syamil and Marwan posing with their group's presentation on characteristic of a leader.
Crowds of Program Kepimpinan Pelajar and Program Motivasi Jati Diri.
The banat participants from both programs.
Pak Long was taken by surprise. He called papa for confirmation, to which papa said, "Mak dah dapat firasat la tu."
Old people are gems. Some of them, like my nenek here, are diamonds.
Yesterday [or more like, early this morning], I called Zainab and we chatted for over an hour and a half. Mama kept giving me the eye.
Her sister-in-law is 6 weeks pregnant. I'm elated for her and shall start picking out names for the new one.
Barnacle has been sms-ing with her and officially ceased all contact with the rest of us sensible ones after Zainab told her what she had been keen on listening.
The inevitable truth.
I remembered a quote on that. Bear of .hack//sign said, "If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it."
Truthfully, I don't know what to do with Barnacle. Let her be? But she's my friend.
Hmm.
No, I'm sorry. She's not a friend. She's just a classmate.
I wish her, and all, the best.
p/s:
Atiqah: Ilham, why can't you be better behaved? Aren't you ashamed at our other little brothers? *gestures at Marwan*
Ilham: Ashamed? *glances at grinning Marwan* Am I? No I'm not.
Atiqah: *sighs* Marwan, are you proud of our Ilham here?
Marwan: Nope.
Atiqah: *laughs* In your face, Ilham!
*Names changed to protect privacy.

2 comments:
wah..i miss my smi aman a lot~..
hehe..atiqah dpt gi ovc??amik course ape?nk gi mane?
bess gak eh jd mlmh??
pnah je dream nk jd seorg mlmh ni~..
:)
hehe, result xkluar lagi. saya mintak medic timur tgh ngn JPA.
nenek tetiba je cakap camtu. firasat? hahaha~
mmg best jadi mlmh... bebudak amat cute :D
Post a Comment