Dr. Ken is a tall, smiley, soft-spoken Paed Surgery registra who exudes the cutest vibe ever. He's also very observant. It was only my first day in Paed and he noticed my spectacle was lenseless and quickly noted me as the weird girl with no lenses in her spec. Word spread and today Mr. Razin leaned in just to scrutinise my spec. Hahaha.
Anyway, today I was covering oncall for Shikin until she got back from playing badminton for Karnival KKM. It was close to 5pm when Dr. Ken noticed I was still around.
Dr. Ken: Atiqah why are you not back yet?
Me: I'm waiting for my driver hihi.
Dr. Ken: Wah who's your driver?
Me: My mom.
Dr. Ken: Oh I thought Zafran.
Me: Why??
Dr. Ken: Because he said he'll do anything for you. (Makeshift phone with his hand) Hello Dr. Zafran? Tolong hantar saya.
Me: Hahahah I'll do that tomorrow, I'll say it's Dr. Ken's idea.
Dr. Zafran was menganjing me because I was requesting this and that. That night I was oncall and there was only coffee in the pantry so I told Dr. Zafran who was in charge of the pantry that we need chocolate drink in the pantry, citing coffee is too adult for paediatric as my reason. He said okay anything for me. And yesterday he sent to the group a picture of Cadbury 3-in-1 with the caption "teristimewa buat Atiqah Hanifah". Bwahahaha.
One thing I like about Paed Surgery is the MOs call each other "bro".

No comments:
Post a Comment