Yesterday I observed an exploratory laparotomy and Ladd's procedure for a day 7 babe with malrotation. Writing the op note, Dr. Luqman turned to Dr. Mustaqim and said
"Mus, dia ni nak jadi surgeon. Kau ajar dia sikit."
I'm not comfortable with them spreading this around, but I guess this is a sort of doa for me. Doakan saya rajin.
"Anak papa nak jadi surgeon?" Dr. Mus remarked with a sceptical smile.
"Papa tak puashati ape," I muttered in retort.
Dr. Hafiz heard us. "Anak papa?" He asked, looking super amused. I shook my head grinning helplessly and went "Jangan.. jangan.."
Don't even start!
---
Dr. Luqman: Mus, kenapa kau tak bagi Tiq duduk?
Me: Dr. Mustaqim bukan setakat tak bagi saya duduk, dia siap tolak tepi BHT kita.
Dr. Luqman: Kau ingat OT ni Uro punya?
Dr. Mustaqim pun bangun pergi lain hahaha. I was never excited about sitting down in the first place, usually I will stand even with a vacant seat nearby. But since Dr. Luqman insisted...
"Panasnya seat ni."
---
That evening we hung out at the pantry with Dr. Zafran, Dr. Luqman and Dr. Omar.

No comments:
Post a Comment