Saturday I was oncall Urology with Dr. Mustaqim. Midnight he took us for supper and I asked for his signature for my logbook. For some reason he refused giving it was the next day already as an excuse. I didn't push, I'm not good at pushing people in that sense.
But unfortunately I still need my MOs to sign my logbook. Dr. Haziq had already plenty in mine and though I know he would happily oblige, I felt like it's fairer to ask for someone else's.
Sunday afternoon, I met Dr. Faiz doing reviews and I asked for his signature. He signed one happily and told me to forge his signatures for the rest. Haha so lazy this guy. I'm bad at forging so I only did a few. I still need more.
Monday, all Uro MOs were present by the end of the Renal & Ureter Injury HO Teaching. I turned to Dr. Hafizullah and asked for his signature.
Dr. Haziq: Anak papa suruh la papa sign.
He was teasing Dr. Mustaqim who gave his expressionless face in the face of teasing, lol. I guessed he was still peeved at me, ahh no wonder he never greet me back when I greeted him "Salam Dr. Mustaqim" each time I saw him around. That oncall supper, it was him, Dr. Mazlin his colleague from Ortho and I. Dr. Mazlin was referring me as "adik" and Dr. Mus said
"Bukan panggil dia 'adik'. Panggil dia 'anak papa'." He said with a grin.
"Doktor panggil saya macam tu, saya nak panggil doktor 'papa'." He visibly choked and Dr. Mazlin LOLed. "Saya dah nekad dah sejak Dr. Haziq belasah saya banyak kali OT baru ni. Anak papa.. anak papa.."
Later he teased me "anak papa" again and I smirked back "ye papa?" But I died inside gagging. Anyway I didn't know how Dr. Haziq knew of this. It must have been Dr. Mazlin.
Me: Dr. Mustaqim tak nak sign buku saya haritu. Dr. Faiz dah sign semalam, Dr. Haziq dah banyak sign. Minta Dr. Hafiz pulak.
After Dr. Hafiz signed my book, Dr. Mustaqim offered to sign. Tetiba. I let him sign two entries for Black OT.

No comments:
Post a Comment