بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

"Laluan harini bernama KB's Backyard."

Today I went cycling with Dr. Luqman as planned. The dude smoked x6 during the hour cycling. I mentioned to him of his recklessness. He said he was going to die of COPD, of lung cancer, of accident, might as well smoke.

I didn't tell him if my dad said this in front of me, I will think he doesn't care of me.

I know he is a philosopher, a man of principle. We had a good discussion about life during the cycle plus when we took a break admiring the kandang ikan keli in the middle of the water channel.

He said he was impressed with me. I thanked him and wondered what I did. He said he'd left me wondering.

I went home and studied about pack years history. It's number of pack per day times number of years smoking. In his case, it is close to 20 pack year. And he's only 30.

No comments:

Haru & Associates