I passed my Urology assessment and looking forward to start next week in Plastic or Paeds. But then I asked Tihi our Head HO where I would be going next and he said,
"You're still in Urology."
"You're kidding right. No seriously, where?"
"I'm serious, Urology."
He was having trouble arranging the schedule and turned out need to extend three people in different teams; me in Urology, Pofin in Green and Miqdad in Black. We're 4th weekers.
I blew a fuse with Tihi when he broke me the news and threatened to hurt him twice. But I guess he has no other choice and I drew the short straw because I'm agreeable. Huh.
I'm undecided how to face tomorrow, my fourth week in Urology. I feel like it's better to be extended in General and not in a subspecialty like Urology because of the limited type of cases we have in Urology. I don't feel content picturing myself reviewing Uro patient tomorrow and I feel strongly about going MIA and such.. but that's unacceptable.
I'm just hoping I don't turn out so emo tomorrow. All I want is to be happy and proud of myself. I'm not feeling so.

No comments:
Post a Comment