Last Thursday we had a makan-makan Uro team to celebrate Mr. Goh The Good Son. After he left for an on-table call for an iatrogenic ureteric injury, the topic was focused to Dr. Hafiz matchmaking Dr. Omar with Syahira one of our HO.
Dr. Hafiz: Awak kena travel dulu dengan dia ni, baru nampak boleh handle ke tak.
Syahira: Travel? Handle?
Syahira ni baik lemah lembut majority orang suka buli dia. Aku dah berdekah dah dengar Dr. Hafiz cakap camtu. Obvious sangat Dr. Omar tu difficult.
Dr. Hafiz: Omar ni difficult.
Dr. Omar: (killer like-I-care glare)
Me: (LOLing in my seat)
I refrained myself from making any comments because it would prolong the conversation and I'm not into matchmaking. But I pictured this in my head.
Me to Syahira: Try la Syahira. They say "if you cannot handle someone at his worst, you don't deserve him at his best".
Turns to Dr. Omar and say:
Tapi tak sure la ada anything best ke tak dari Dr. Omar.
Hahahaha too harsh right. I might get another "kurang ajar budak ni" bwahaha.
I wish all my bosses faster get married and spawn like rabbits.

No comments:
Post a Comment