These days Qoh saved me a copy of Dr. Hussein's handouts and gave them to me when we meet in our compulsory classes. I thanked her gratefully and she smiled back at me happily. I didn't remember requesting such favour from her, which made it all the more.. painful.
I'm trying, but I'm not sure how else to try harder.
Sunday, Monday:
No class
Slept at 11pm till 2am
No class
Slept at 11pm till 2am
Tuesday:
There was class
Slept at 1am till 2am, 5am till 8am
There was class
Slept at 1am till 2am, 5am till 8am
Wednesday:
There was class
Slept at 1am till 2am, 5am till 9am
There was class
Slept at 1am till 2am, 5am till 9am
Thursday:
There was class
Slept at 4am till 9am
There was class
Slept at 4am till 9am
Friday:
No class, weekend
Slept at 7am till 1pm
No class, weekend
Slept at 7am till 1pm
Saturday:
Couldn't sleep at all that night. Studied a bit and went reading.
Slept at 5am till 9am.
Couldn't sleep at all that night. Studied a bit and went reading.
Slept at 5am till 9am.
Sunday:
There was class.
Couldn't sleep that night despite sleepy like hell since 11pm. Went on to work on the editing job for our batch graduation book.
Slept at 4am till 8am.
There was class.
Couldn't sleep that night despite sleepy like hell since 11pm. Went on to work on the editing job for our batch graduation book.
Slept at 4am till 8am.
I hate not sleeping at night, I get exhausted. I'll run to class thinking are my eyes swollen again today.

No comments:
Post a Comment