بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Regret

You wake up, look at the time, realize it's pass the time for early morning class and you've only done three hours of sleep.

I don't know how else to help myself. I'm tired but I can't sleep. When I finally sleep, I sleep past the class I want so badly to attend. To learn from him, to redeem myself, to be a good student and future doctor, to redeem myself. Redemption starts with waking up, but how am I supposed to when I couldn't sleep properly?

It's not good quality sleep and the hours are barely the minimum, but I have to get up now regardless because I have obligatory classes.

Last night I couldn't sleep a wink and it was 6am by the time I passed out asleep, and I was holding myself together because Dr. Hussein's class was in an hour, but I failed and passed out instead. I woke up at three hours later and have to go to my Ortho class. Arrived at the class at 10.20am to a group of girls proclaiming "Alhamdulillah you arrive. You were very late, we prayed you arrive safely."

I simply took my seat.

I don't think everyone can relate to waking up every morning with regret.

No comments:

Haru & Associates