بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, December 07, 2015

To Pengkalan Chepa

Went cycling with Dr. Luqman today. Dad wasn't happy when he realised I was cycling with him.

"Dia kan dah kahwin."

"Haah," I answered as a matter of fact. Actually this is why I hang out with him.

"Be careful," was what dad said. Dad also told me to wear my helmet but I forgo it. Because Dr. Luqman doesn't, and in a sense I want to level our playing field.

---

"You need to manoeuvre your bike without your feet touching the ground," Dr. Luqman said after I failed to make a proper U-turn while riding.

"I'm learning," I said.

"Slow learner."

"I heard that."

---

"Esok Plastik ada apa?"

"Laser clinic.. I think."

"Laser clinic? That's lame."

"Ke OT? Entah. We have a patient today coming for AVF."

"Ooh."

"This is my irresponsibility talking. I don't remember our schedule."

"Because you're not interested."

"Still. I should show more effort despite what happened. They don't deserve a houseman like me."

"Neither do Paeds."

"Okay... (Dude that stings.) No team deserve a houseman so lacking like me."

"But Zafran speaks highly of you."

"Really? What did he say? Aha did he tell you about that time I called him "cow"?"

---

"Okay Tiqah."

"See you cm."

"Be careful."

I didn't look back. I went out at 6 plus and came home just after 7.30pm.

Dad wasn't happy... He's not actively talking to me. Quite ironic that the current last thing he said to me was also the same as Dr. Luqman's.

No comments:

Haru & Associates