I am itching to hang out with Dr. Luqman. Kalau pergi Anggerik mesti borak dengan Dr. V je, no idea why I avoid him face-to-face.
Tadi dia call tanya "bedsore ke" lol perasan aku postcall harini rupanya and suruh datang rumah Mr. Z stat. He hung up with "see you" to which I said "okay".
But when I got there, tak sempat borak pun. Not even a proper greeting. Sempat properly greet Dr. V and grinned at Dr. Japran and chatted with surgeons, but not him. I feel bad. He is a friend.
Today was my supervisor's open house, lucky for me I'm postcall so I went and ate a lot. Met Mr. Mad, Mr. Imi and introduced my parents to Dr. Jularipin, Dr. Vicky and my mate Dr. Luqman. Dad jokingly asked Mr. Mad how I was in Surgery and Mr. Mad said "blind spot. Saya nak extend dia" followed by Mr. Zuraimi affirming.
Mr. Imi later asked me "stress tak duduk Medical?" Naturally I answered "Saya lagi suka duduk Surgery" to which he laughed out loud.
Today I am postcall and I have yet to sleep since 6am yesterday. I can see myself crashing into the water canal and becoming a dead weight burden to him, but I still want to go riding. He's oncall and when he answered a short "yap" to my confirming it, I know it meant a no-go today.

No comments:
Post a Comment