بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Tolerating no nonsense today

I came to work pissed off at not being able to do anything about my situation. Nobody cares anyway, so there I was going about my job, not greeting anyone. My colleagues noticed how I spoke the bare minimum and not a smile to them, but said nothing about it.

Morning round with Dr. Zafran was the first time I smiled and laughed. Dr. Zafran can make anyone laugh. Post round I was back to my murderous self.

I plugged my ears to music today but still responsive. I did all my job. New case came of acute appendicitis. Patient in pain, I wanted the BHT. Stupid nurse wanted to write her report. I stood there pissed off.

"Doktor pergi la tengok patient dulu."

"Saya tak tahu pun dekat ED dah start ubat ke, MO dah review ke."

She passed me the ED clerking. I went to attend patient. My MO came and ordered supp Voltaren stat for the patient to the nurses. They were going on between how many to give and I couldn't follow with everyone talking. I asked my MO to repeat the dose.

Stupid nurse interjected. "Doktor ni pakai earphone bukan nak dengar apa Dr. Zafran cakap."

I turned around to face her. "Apehal pulak. Saya tak pakai pun earphone sekarang." I wasn't even talking to you, you bitch.

Wtf stupid lady. I turned back to face the BHT and remained frowning and pissed off. A senior nurse saw my face. Later on that particular stupid nurse didn't bother me anymore. I have to thank this brilliant senior nurse for this.

I went to the counter to finish my writing. My MO came and stood in front of me.

"Atiqah kenapa macam stress."

"Saya stress ada beberapa sebab." I heaved a sigh. Asshole of a HO Leader, stupid nurse, where do I begin? But I remember being happy when he was around earlier this morning. I grinned and looked up to him. "Tapi saya happy sebab Dr. Zafran ada. Hehe."

No comments:

Haru & Associates