Mr. Razin stretched his back in the middle of gastrostomy and turned to me on his right. "If you're going to do Surgery, buy a back brace or you'll get PID like me."
"Oo okay," I nodded and made a mental note of it.
"Apedia bos? Big breast?" Our clown of an MO Dr. Zafran asked from across Mr. Razin.
"Back brace la!" Mr. Razin answered. I laughed out loud. "Oh my God macam mana boleh salah sangat dengar tu?"
"Depends on otak masing-masing," Mr. Razin said in between chuckle. "Zafran memang otak obstructive jaundice."
"Oo okay," I nodded and made a mental note of it.
"Apedia bos? Big breast?" Our clown of an MO Dr. Zafran asked from across Mr. Razin.
"Back brace la!" Mr. Razin answered. I laughed out loud. "Oh my God macam mana boleh salah sangat dengar tu?"
"Depends on otak masing-masing," Mr. Razin said in between chuckle. "Zafran memang otak obstructive jaundice."

No comments:
Post a Comment