بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

"Usual day at work. Except still at work."

The first day I exited Paed, Dr. Luqman sat across me reviewing Plastic BHT and questioned
"Awak kata awak 4th week Paeds."

"I thought so too," I sighed.

"Sebab awak dah keluar Paed, our friendship ends here!" He made a chopping motion and hit the table. I smirked.

"Okay."

---

My second last day as a Surgical HO. Earlier I went to Anggerik and placed a Mars bar on Dr. Luqman's bicycle. I did that because the day before I asked him to "let me belanja you someday before Wednesday." 

He asked back "when is that" but I never replied because I belatedly realise I was making a promise but I don't have trust in my capabilities to fulfill it. I'm running out of time.

Black ended OT that day at 10.30pm. Dr. Luqman messaged me to thank me for the bar. I said it was the only I can afford. I didn't tell him I was referring to time. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates