بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

To ER is to Human

Being the constant telly-watcher I am nowadays, I spend most of my free time doing so while surfing online, babysitting Hakim and shooing dust out of the house. I'm a multi-tasker.

Given the choice, I always watch Discovery, AXN and Hallmark channel with the occasional National Geography, History and Animal Planet.

Sometimes I will compromise with Hakim, making way for Playhouse Disney, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.

I've a fetish for medical, investigation and legal drama and I try my best to catch them whenever I can. Name it: ER, House, Alias, CSI [LV, Miami, NY], Numb3rs, McBride, Without a Trace, Law & Order and L&O: SVU. Even the British-laden Wire in the Blood.

I also watch Mythbusters, Las Vegas and Nip/Tuck. Careful and always on my guard on those last two.

Man, look at those links...

I'm ever so grateful with the airing of ER [last aired was Season 2, episode 1: Welcome back, Carter!] on Hallmark. Sure, I know I'm obsolete but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I fancy Dr. John Carter. He had an approachable attitude and his bedside manner was better than most of the doctor there. Dad always emphasise the importance of communication in the medical field and to treat the patients equally with dignity and respect.

Usually I watch TV3, but now I only flip to that channel every Sunday at 10 p.m. for my date with the Winchester brothers.

TV3 has gotten way past boring especially since they kept airing Barisan Nasional on the go and the puke-inducing advertisement on BN so-called achievements. [A bunch of wuss, those achievements were Malaysia's. BN is a party, not the government, dammit!]

I have no problem with those airs, but the press are being biased and only show one side of the story. And we declare ourselves as a developing democratic nation. Pfft.
It's not the billion they subsidized, it's the trillion they robbed us!

Current affair: Ninja Turtles presented on 'Understanding Psychic' this morning. Got quite the nifty praises from the floor.

As the class debate champion, Ninja will be up against some class's champion on the semi-final round on 10th March on the motion yet to be disclosed.

Malaysia 12th GE is two days to go. I'm nervous. God, please retain Kelantan under the current PAS government, I don't want us to be as detrimental as other states, ameen.

I can't believe I can jump from ER to BN.

1 comment:

baby doctor said...

Tabbalakum?
now, thats familiar
ahaks~

Haru & Associates