Today is 1st Rabiul Awal 1429.
Today is a great day.
The opposition has retained their 1990 winning of beloved Kelantan with 38 federal seat for PAS and 1 for PKR compared to 6 for BN out of 45.
The huge majority just confirmed the dirty general election management during the 11th GE in 2004.
Apart from that, we were tremendously grateful for the foreseen victory of the opposition, especially with the winning of Kedah, Selangor, Perak and Penang [Lim Guan Eng of DAP will be the new CM]. Click here if you ever doubt me.
It's a pity we didn't win over Terengganu. Allah bless us all.
I'm so happy I could cry. ALLAHU AKBAR!
From various sources, poor Pak Lah seemed highly stunned with his inability to reply coherent remarks for the press. "Dah kalah, kalah lah!" and "Macam-macam lah." were among the preschool answers.
Have I mention I love Pak Lah? No? Well, I never really fancy him.
Pak Lah won at his Kepala Batas area with a majority of 11k, decreasing 7k from the 2004 GE. I wonder what happened to the 7k voters? Sent over to Kelantan, perhaps?
UMNO has diligently sent voters from KL and other state over to Kelantan, sponsoring their ticket back home and giving them each RM200. Wanna bet all voters of hundreds buses were opposition supporters?
Pak Lah was the Chairman for UMNO Penang and seeing that they lost the state to the opposition, let's bet whether poor Pak Lah will still making it as the Prime Minister.
I have a funny feeling that we'll see Najib as our 6th PM. Oh well. He did won Pekan seat with a majority of 26k.
It's the rakyat revolution that all should be wary off. BN has fooled Malaysia for a long time and they've got the lesson they seem to be deprive of.
It's high time we change.

No comments:
Post a Comment