بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Stray Cat

Ever since I first applied for a class at OLC, I put it straight away that it is a place I will only go to learn and to help others with any question regarding knowledge that they throw at me.

Not to make friends. Never did, never will.

If there is, perhaps, the rare kind worthy to be friends with, then I am all up for it.

Yes, I am a bit of anti-social. Perhaps. I am not friendly. I am, analogically, like a stray cat.

Beautifully mystifying. Elegant with an air of authority and mischievousness. Intrepid. Inability to trust strangers.

Will come near for food, as soon as the feeder walks away.

Pity I am unable to embrace the peeps as friends; pity I am unable to trust them fully. Pity I never find it within me to pour out all the inner storms.

If I treat everyone the same way, who will I treat special?

p/s: We're officially 17 and 8 months old today.

No comments:

Haru & Associates