بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Walk the Talk

Previously, on Baka no Tensai...

I need to take another two-hour class.
And I did. I went down to Yakin Pandu and paid RM20 for a repeat form. And I had my repeat two-hour class at 11 a.m.

Which ended at 11.30. I had to laugh. [I think they know we'll get bored doing the same routine two hours straight. Besides, all repeaters merely made silly mistake, it's not like they didn't really know the drill.]

The instructor showed me the car and let me practice freely up the hill, into the side parking lot and into the three-point of carnage.

It was simple actually. I didn't know how I flunked on the three-point yesterday, but if anyone ask, I'll say, "There was a hottie there. I got distracted."

Wanna bet how many will fall for that?

And hopefully, my next JPJ test will be before the end of next week.
I paid RM10 shortly afterwards to book my JPJ retest, which will be held on 13th March around 2 p.m. Please wish me luck!

Oh, and yesterday was the first time I skipped OLC class. Not impressive.

I may be unlikely to make it to usrah.
Contrary to popular view often expressed freely in press, I did went to usrah. Quite the diligent person I am, right?

I arrived SMI just in time for the closing of the daurah jamai'e. Dayang-sensei saw me and said, "Atiqah, didn't you get my message? We're having a daurah jamai'e today and your present is optional."

Obviously I didn't. Dude.

I need ice-cream.
I didn't have any.

I'd rather lick my way through an ice lolly rather than have creamy ice-cream, like Cornetto, thanks to their raunchy advertisement they have nowadays.

What's the big deal about Cornetto and romance, anyway? I see no connection. Or am I naturally dim-witted in certain frontier? It's plausible.

No comments:

Haru & Associates