بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Kick de Fella!

This cold is getting worse. Now I'm all watery-eyed and my sneezing hitched up to thrice per hour. I need Vitamin C.

While dutifully ransacking the house and winter-cleaning the coffee table, I found this Wajah Pemimpin Rakyat; Foto Jurnal amidst all the dust and sneezes.

I swear, this book was never to be found yesterday, but there it is. I think mom's foster son, Zaim the adventurous PAS supporter gave it to her when he came down earlier this morning.

He walks with a limp, kinda like House minus the flame-decorated walking stick and addiction to Vicodin, after he crashed into a lorry last year on his motorcycle, fracturing his femur and tibula. That's all I know about him.

Amazing, huh? Crashing a lorry. I laughed like mad when I first heard about him.

Back to the photo journal, it was compiled by Kickdefella who went around respected Tok Guru last year, snapping here and there. The photos he shot were impressive enough to keep me ogling and frantically turn the page around.

I see no price tag so I assume it's FOC. The journal was published by Global Media Channel Sdn. Bhd. My, aren't the Kelantanese to be proud or what?

No comments:

Haru & Associates