Survived 3 weeks Medical without anyone knowing who my dad is (except Dr. Moniaty, a consultant who I chatted with while waiting for dad to pick me up). Today my MO decided to ask me where I'm from and the subsequent questions led to what my father does for a living..
Me: Ayah saya kerja sini.
Dr. Izat: Dia kerja admin ke?
Me: Paeds. Neonate.
Dr. Izat: Nama dia siapa?
Me: Dr. Hanifah.
3 MOs serentak: Laa anak Dr. Hanifah kee.
Dr. Hidayah: Kena mesej group ni, bagitahu Nur Atiqah ni anak Dr. Hanifah.
Dr. Izat: Tak boleh nak buli la, anak bos.
Me: Kat Surgery diorang buli je saya haha.
Dr. Izat: Dia kerja admin ke?
Me: Paeds. Neonate.
Dr. Izat: Nama dia siapa?
Me: Dr. Hanifah.
3 MOs serentak: Laa anak Dr. Hanifah kee.
Dr. Hidayah: Kena mesej group ni, bagitahu Nur Atiqah ni anak Dr. Hanifah.
Dr. Izat: Tak boleh nak buli la, anak bos.
Me: Kat Surgery diorang buli je saya haha.
Prior to this conversation Dr. Izat treated me to ice tea. Because I was having my brunch in the pantry with 3 MOs in it. A lower-esteemed HO would probably scurry away.
Dr. Izat is currently my favourite Medical MO. He taught me while doing rounds. Today he teached me how to order dialysis prescription, how to manage AEBA that made me think he either worked in KK or ED before. I managed to answer why we gargle after Salbutamol inhalation and his response was
"Ha pandai pun."
I feel so pandai bwahaha actually I am slow at this Medical thing. Wonder why I took up medicine.

No comments:
Post a Comment