Postcall. Came home late. Fall asleep on the floor. Woke up to adik-adik watching TV and the voice sounded familiar. Oh, Appa Song. Turned sideways to watch Mingukie. Phone rang. Familiar number came up. My phone is failing me again, why is the contact not shown? Luckily his number has a rhythm to it.
"Hello?" Busy background chattering heard.
"Hi." I remained sprawled on the floor.
"Dekat mana?"
"Ape dia?"
"Duk mano loni?"
"Oh. Rumah."
"Buat ape?"
"Baru lepas buat bed sore."
"Bed sore?" Laughter. "Grade berapa?"
"Grade.. urgh." Why are people vivaing me as soon as I wake up? I wrecked my mind for that earlier page in Kasr el Ainy textbook, belah kiri bawah...
"Petang ni free? Jom pergi ride."
"Free.. tapi kenapa nak pergi rumah Red?" Red is one of my HO colleague during Surgery, he has since been posted to Paediatric. Red buat jamuan ke? Takde ajak pun. Takpe ke pergi?
"Rumah Red? Saya rasa GCS awak tak full lagi ni. Saya ajak ride la."
"Haha, sorry. What time?"
"6, 6 suku."
"Tunggu kat mane? Bawah pokok?"
"I'll be from here. I'll inform back."
"Al-Imam? Al-Imam kat mana?"
"I said I'll inform back la. Pergi bangun dulu!"
"Bwahaha okay okay I'm up." And I stood up.
Man, Al-Imam? Aku rindu Mesir ke ape.

No comments:
Post a Comment