بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, January 18, 2016

AtiqOh and her thrill for blood

Truthfully I have no idea what I like best in Surgery, besides the people, but I know the best thing in Medical for me is peritoneal dialysis, simply because I can cut and suture people. One time we had a near-traumatic PD case that we managed to control before calling in the Surgical team, and I am proud to say I was the one of the HO who managed the damage control situation.

I like it to a point I'm thinking of doing a study on it. Now I'm thinking of where should I start.. And who to ask for guidance from. I once asked Dr. V to teach me how to write papers. Back then he was busy. Rightfully my mentor in Medical is Dr. Wan Hasnul, a nephrologist. And my dad Master thesis was on nephrotic syndrome.

This has potential.

No comments:

Haru & Associates