Seriously Dr. Azizi ni saya dah keluar Surgery baru nak berkawan. Hahaha. Today I finished inserting a branula and went to the counter to put his blood forms. There I met Dr. Azizi who was on the phone.
I grinned at him, ready to greet him but he beat me to it.
"Atiqah, harini takde brownies?"
I laughed. No greetings whatsoever! "Kenapa tak cakap semalam, semalam saya off."
---
My last day in Surgery, Dr. Azizi kept saying "tapi awak dah last day dah" each time he ordered me something regarding patient's care. Up to the point I told him "dah la tu cakap camtu, sedih saya." Haha.
At the end of the day after PM round, Dr. Helmi gestured me towards where the MOs were standing by the hallway.
"Atiqah harini last day awak dah kan."
"Yes. Ada wasiat ke?" Last night I went supper after OT with Dr. Luqman, Dr. Mus, Kak Dayah and Ayus who was oncall Paeds. Kak Dayah's will to me was "bo lah refer kes traumatic PD nyo."
"Nombor satu, buang spec tu, beli spec baru."
"Haha taknak, saya suka spec ni."
"Spec dia ni takde lens," he complained to Kak Paan.
"Comel ape," Kak Paan backed me up. Hahaha.
Dr. Azizi asked me when I'm going to treat them all.
"Now. Saya bawak brownies harini." Because Dr. Aizat the Ketua Kelas said there would be an MO Teaching today and told me since last week to bring food, so mom prepared brownies for them.
"Awak buat ke mak awak buat?" Dr. Helmi sniggered.
"Of course la mak saya. Semalam OT habis lambat kan. Pukul 12 baru saya sampai rumah."
"Mak Atiqah memang selalu bawak makanan untuk dia, saya selalu habiskan," Dr. Helmi told Dr. Azizi. I laughed. Bagus la sedar diri.

No comments:
Post a Comment