The other day Kanggun-kun posted an adorable selca where his cat was 80% in the foreground staring haughtily into the camera and him peeking at the back grinning. The cat's pose was regal and I was smitten, so I Googled to put a name on the royal cuteness.
Koong and Kanggun-kun
Google brought me to a site where Kanggun-kun stated his cats are named Koong and DdaDda after the sounds a drum kit makes. That's a respectable drummer for you. He said he's a cat person because cats are "haughty and adorable" and I second him 100%.
The interview continued with Kanggun-kun commenting he was told he is a perfectionist. This reminds me of the reality show the band was in and Kanggun-kun portrayed himself as a reliable and responsible neat person who is firm with his ways despite being one of the youngest of the four. He may comes across as too serious when you compare him to fun-loving Yonghwa-sama, sometimes-touchy-sometimes-aloof Jonghyun-kun and mischievous Jungshin-kun.
This also brought me to when Kanggun-kun spoke of his date a long time ago where he planned the whole evening in advance to maximise the activities and save cost, but his date was exhausted from it at the end of the day. Yonghwa-sama and the hosts said he was too serious and should have been more laid-back in enjoying each other's company.
The way he spoke of it, I imagined anyone would be tired from following his plan, but I believe someone special would smile and appreciate his effort and hardwork to give what he perceived as the best date for them. I hope he finds someone who will appreciate him for everything that he is. And I thought of Kak Junaidah and I hope the same for her too.
And I smiled because I nearly forgot about myself. Yes, I too hope I find someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am. And for you kind readers as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment